Monday, November 5, 2012

Thank You Snap!!


Snap’s new portal

Snap has developed a new portal for signing up new accounts for our Computers in Homes families.
I am impressed.  It is clean, functional and easy to use.  Snap is going out of their way to help us as regional coordinators do our part, and they are understanding and accommodating with any information we need, or problems we have.  They are also very good with our families, even the difficult ones. 
I keep thanking Michael Rean for what Snap does for us, but I don’t think he realizes just how much I appreciate Snap’s service, and how they are redesigning their operations to accommodate us.  I’m also grateful for such prompt answers to any query I make.
-Christina Turner - Central North Island Regional Coordinator 

No comments:

Post a Comment